Im Falle der Fragen nach der Therapie im Ausland (der Behandlungen in Polen) nehmen Sie den Kontakt mit uns auf:
Oder füllen Sie das Kontaktformular aus. Wir antworten so schnell wie möglich. Für Ihre Datensicherheit verwenden wir SSL-Verschlüsselung.
Quick Free Consultation • No Obligation
Your Treatment Inquiry
For efficient and quick processing of your treatment inquiries, and to plan and suggest adequate treatment options, we kindly ask you to send medical records including the following:
- Your doctor’s reports, not older than 3 months
- Imaging scans (magnetic resonance imaging, X-ray scans) not older than 3 months (digital as DICOM – Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine)
- Laboratory test results
- Confirmation of valid hepatitis B vaccination
- Release from medical confidentiality for third-party inquiries
- Oncology patients need to provide additionally histology results and treatment history
- Copy of patient’s passport
Immediately upon receipt of an inquiry for medical treatment we make a prior consultation, and if the documentation is complete, we are sending it to the chief physician of the relevant speciality department.
Upon reply – which normally takes one to two workdays – relevant information on treatment option is sent to you by e-mail. The price will be estimated when you will choose a treatment package option. Note that costs may be slightly lower or higher depending on the course of treatment.
Prior to starting the treatment procedures, it is required that the advance payment of 40% of the package is paid as an advance deposit to the account of the Clinic specified.