MRI Scan Abroad, Privately. No waiting list. Affordable MRI scans, also for Large Patients and Patients with wide hips. MRI endometriosis diagnostics.
Magnetic Resonance private abroad – affordable MRI Scan, no referral.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI scan) is a non-invasive and painless imaging technique that uses magnetic fields and radio waves to produce accurate, detailed images of the inside of your body, especially the soft tissues, that cannot be clearly seen on the X-ray.
MRI scan is used for diagnostic purposes, to help your consultant make the right decision regarding the treatment, to plan the proper physiotherapy plan and to monitor the progress of the treatment.
In the UK, magnetic resonance is available with a valid referral from your consultant, and privately it’s very costly. If you feel something is wrong, and you feel you need a hip MRI privately, knee MRI privately, elbow MRI privately, or maybe you experience back pain, and the spine MRI privately would help diagnose your condition, you may consider booking an MRI scan abroad, in Poland. MRI can also help with diagnosing endometriosis, enlarged prostate, heart problems or brain issues, but the MRI device needs to be accurate enough.
MRI scan in Poland – Cost & Quick facts
|MRI Device||Philips Ingenia Ambition 1.5 T|
|Width||70 cm, scanning field 50 cm, ideal for wide shoulders or hips|
|Stay in Poland||1-2 days|
|Package||We could arrange a consultation with a Doctor after having the MRI|
|Approximate Cost||From 109 GBP per anatomic area|
Quick Free Information, Book the MRI scan privately
Modern, certified and highly-specialized laboratory and clinic:
Why choose the MRI privately abroad with us?
We have one of the most modern Magnetic Resonance Devices, Philips Ingenia Ambition, 1.5T. Ingenia Ambition 1.5T MR device with BlueSeal magnet technology together with the In-Bore solution, provides comfort to its patients with a better scanning experience, especially for claustrophobic or pediatric patients. If you are looking for an MRI privately abroad, consider visiting Poland, for highly accurate scans and a seamless experience:
- The tube entrance opening is 70 cm, and the table capacity is 250 kg, which allows performing the MRI scan for large patients – bariatric patients, pregnant women etc. Our MRI allows scanning and picturing homogenous images on the 50 cm field, which is very helpful for women with wide hips, and athletes with wide shoulders
- Advanced technology applied in the device allows to shorten the scanning time by up to 50%. It makes the MRI privately abroad even easier for patients with claustrophobics. Our MRI allows us to scan several body parts simultaneously (thanks to the ability to connect different coils together), which may be used for example in the scans of the head and neck, the whole spine or abdomen and pelvis, with no need to leave the tube, change the coils, or reposition the Patient.
- The 16-channel stiff coil for the knee MRI scans privately and a special coil for the shoulder MRI scans with a very high image resolution allows the radiologist to spot even really tiny damage in cartilage, meniscus, intra-joint damages etc. In most cases, the coils are 8 channels, so when combined with the advanced IT system and software, the difference is massive. The 16-channel coil is also recommended for Patients who would like to diagnose knee chondromalacia with an MRI.
- Our MRI enables the scans without contrast, for example, perfusion in diagnostics for brain tumours, or angio-MRI. MRI scans for Patients with contrast allergy.
- We perform MRI scans for Patients with Parkinson’s disease, thanks to the software which reduces the movement artefacts.
- The installed Ambient Experience system allows patients to choose their favourite music type, light colour, and a movie which is screened during the scan. During your MRI scan abroad you could for example listen to relaxing music, watch pandas and keep the colours purple. It helps to calm down, and makes the scan more comfortable, especially for kids and Patients who are afraid of the examinations, or claustrophobic.
- The In-bore Connect system allows the patient constant communication with the staff, so you would feel comfortable and stress-free during your MRI scan abroad.
- The disc with a scan is ready on the same day and the results can be e-mailed to you in the 3 working days.
If you are looking for an affordable MRI scan privately, contact us via the contact form.
- MRI knee scans abroad
- MRI for large patients abroad
- MRI for Patients with claustrophobia abroad
- MRI for wide hips privately abroad
- MRI for wide shoulders privately abroad
- MRI diagnostics of endometriosis privately
You don’t need a consultant’s referral to book an MRI privately. We offer also packages with doctor’s consultations, for example, a knee MRI privately + consultation with an orthopaedic surgeon, with no waiting time.
We also offer packages for women who are currently diagnosing endometriosis. If you suffer from very painful menstruation, you may be suffering from endometriosis. You may perform a diagnostics MRI + book a private consultation with an experienced gynaecologist, who specializes in endometriosis treatment and therapy.
Quick Free Information, Book the MRI scan privately
Pricelist – how much is an MRI privately in the UK and abroad?
In the UK, you may get a referral from your consultant, and have the MRI under the NHS. Unfortunately, the waiting times recently are really long, and Patients do not want to prolong their diagnostic process. However, the MRI private price in the UK is quite high – starting from £350 up to £500 for one anatomical part. On top of that, you would need to also calculate the cost of a private consultation, which, depending on the medical field, would be approximately £200-£300.
Underneath please find our MRI pricelist (prices in GBP are approximate, calculated accordingly to the currency exchange rate in January 2023, based on the Globiana MRI Lab Pricelist)
Magnetic resonance imaging – head PLN 600 (approx. £114)
Magnetic resonance imaging – dynamic head (with perfusion option) PLN 920
Angio – Magnetic resonance imaging – cerebral arteries PLN 620
Angio – Magnetic resonance imaging – carotid arteries PLN 750
Magnetic resonance imaging – pituitary gland PLN 700
Magnetic resonance imaging – eye sockets PLN 700
Magnetic resonance imaging – sinuses PLN 600
Magnetic resonance imaging – temporal bone pyramids PLN 700
Magnetic resonance imaging – craniofacial 700 PLN
Magnetic resonance imaging – salivary gland PLN 700
Magnetic resonance imaging – soft tissues of the neck PLN 700
Magnetic resonance imaging – cervical spine PLN 600 (approx £114)
Magnetic resonance imaging – thoracic spine PLN 600
Magnetic resonance imaging – lumbar spine PLN 600
Magnetic resonance imaging – two sections of the spine 1050 PLN
Magnetic resonance imaging – three sections of the spine 1450 PLN
Magnetic resonance imaging – mediastinum PLN 850
Magnetic resonance imaging – abdominal cavity PLN 700
Cholangio MR PLN 600
Urography MR PLN 700
Magnetic resonance imaging – male pelvis PLN 700
Magnetic resonance imaging – female pelvis PLN 700
Magnetic resonance imaging – female pelvis – endometriosis PLN 700
Magnetic resonance imaging – pelvis – fistula PLN 700
Magnetic resonance imaging – prostate PLN 800
Magnetic resonance imaging – testicles PLN 700
Magnetic resonance imaging – shoulder joint 700 PLN (approx. £133)
Magnetic resonance imaging – clavicle PLN 800
Magnetic resonance imaging – elbow joint/wrist 700 PLN
Magnetic resonance imaging – hand, finger PLN 700
Magnetic resonance – blades 800 PLN
Magnetic resonance imaging of the knee joint PLN 600 (approx. £114)
Magnetic resonance imaging – hip, ankle, foot PLN 700 (approx. £133)
Magnetic resonance imaging – sacroiliac joints PLN 650
Magnetic resonance imaging – brachial plexus PLN 850
Magnetic resonance imaging – long bones and soft tissues (shoulder or forearm) PLN 700
Magnetic resonance imaging – long bones and soft tissues (thigh or lower leg) PLN 700
Contrast (< 7.5 ml) PLN 200 Contrast (> 7.5 ml) PLN 300
If you are looking for a complete HEALTH CHECK-UP please click here:
Our consultants will help to assess which diagnostics/treatment will be suitable for you. We will prepare a personalized plan that suits your needs and expectations.
Choose the most suitable date, and we will take care of the rest – diagnostics, qualification, treatment, stay in the clinic, translation as well as all transfers in Poland.
BOOK YOUR MRI and CONSULTATION
We will provide you with the highest quality services and dedicated assistant available for you 24/7 in case you need any advice or help.